Monday, September 5, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Allen Ginter : Corey Seager Base Mini Parallel Brooklyn Back Variant (3/25)


... ah hell...

This was one of the main cards I "had" to have of Corey Seager from this year's Allen Ginter set and I was lucky enough to pick this up on eBay after negotiating with the seller for a couple days on an acceptable price for the both of us. Once completed I had this bad boy in my hands a few short days later with every intention to send it to BGS to get it graded. With it's condition I expect(ed) it would earn at least a 9.5.

Well a day later after receiving this card I put it back on eBay to purchase something else. Why do you ask if this was a must have for me? Well more on that on Wednesday's blog post.


Three
of
Twenty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment