Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Raw Card Review Recap Number Two From Submission Batch On Saturday September 10th, 2013 (2015 Gypsy Queen Clayton Kershaw Autograph Silver Patallel)


Now for the one card I am very worried will come back with less than a 9 attached to it.

Upon closer inspection I notice that 2 of the corners on the back have fraying issues. Now does that downgrade that sub grade to an 8 or can it possibly hold at an 8.5? Hopefully the latter and not the former but I am that unsure hence why it is in the RCR batch instead of going straight to Dallas for the full slabbing treatment. Hopefully it will be in that batch but I must do this step 1st as I can not stand less than 9's on my Kershaw autographs.

Something, something, something, 8.5

That is my prediction on the sub grades for this card. As stated there were issues with some corners and there is no possible way that they would receive a 9 or higher. Of course if they received an 8 then it would have been impossible for the overall to be a 9 which this card earned. So the 1 sub grade I am sure of is the 8.5 that the corners earned. That's good because I did not want to get rid of another Kershaw autograph to acquire another one with a sure grade.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment