Monday, September 12, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Allen Ginter : Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel Brooklyn Back Variant (24/25)


The limited and/or numbered minis from this year's Allen Ginter seem to be in higher demand and have been a pain to lock down. I picked up the Seager Brooklyn variant (twice) just because I happened to be on eBay literally 2 minutes after it went live. It would have sold within a half hour at the BIN price it was set at. Lucky me. I still need(ed) the Trout and Kershaw ones and while Clayton is still out there for me to grab I finally was able to pick up the Trout and at a surprisingly low amount.

A few of these had sold prior to this one and the prices ranged from $40-$60 which for me was too much but I held out hope that I could snag one at a price that was more to my liking. For some reason this one clocked in a lot lower when the auction ended and I am the happy owner of this limited card.

This is basically the "flag" variant that A/G has had the last couple of years so this card is like a continuation of that project. I hope and believe that this will also garner high marks from Beckett when I send it in for grading.


Twenty-Four
of
Twenty-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment