Monday, September 19, 2016

Raw Card Review Recap Number Four From Submission Batch On Saturday September 10th, 2013 (2009 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Autograph Red Parallel)



Another Kershaw autograph another PSA that I hope to get into a BGS case with an acceptable grade.

This one though has been graded as a 9 by PSA and while I think it looks like a gem to me I will be more than happy if it comes back with a 9 from BGS. On occasion you see a card getting a higher grade from BGS and while that would be nice I don't expect it.

Well this had a better return than the 1st Kershaw return I posted about. While I expected that PSA 10 to come back as a BGS 9.5 it disappointed with a 9 instead. With this PSA 9 I hoped for a "bump" to a BGS 9.5 but would have been more than content with a 9. As in a PSA 9 "should" be a BGS 9. Thankfully this one did indeed get the grade I expected. I am curious to how close it came to getting a 9.5 as if it is only .5 from a 9.5 then I will submit it for another raw review looking for a bump next time Beckett is in town. It can happen people as evident by the next post .


That's more like it.
9 equals 9

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment