Friday, September 30, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Autograph Purple Refractor Parallel (207/250)


I did not expect to add yet another Seager autograph to my most recent BGS batch but when the opportunity presented itself to pick up this purple parallel I couldn't pass the chance up.

I have semi decided to go for the rainbow in this year's Topps Chrome set even though I had yet to acquire a single one for the project as I was waiting till the off season to start on it. This purple copy came up on eBay though with a low starting asking price and by the time the auction was over and I had been declared the winner I felt that the price was a bargain but of course I hoped it would reach me in good condition.

Thankfully it did just that as I can't really see anything glaringly wrong with it so I hope that this is the first of many gems for my 2016 Topps Chrome Seager autograph collection when it comes back from Beckett in a couple of weeks. Here's to another gold banner.... hopefully.


Two Hundred and Seven
of
Two Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment