Tuesday, November 1, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWELVE - 2012 Topps Archives Clayton Kershaw Mini Frame Autograph (11/25) Now BGS Graded Mint 9.0


2012 Topps Archives Clayton Kershaw Mini Frame Autograph (11/25)

I love the look of this card and will love it even more if and when it comes back in a gold banner as it earned a 9.5 (or a 10). 

Autograph is spot on with no smudge or any other issue and while 1 corner under the loop shows a slight fuzziness it shouldn't prevent this to becoming another gem mint autograph of the best pitcher in baseball. 


Oh look, another Kershaw graded autograph for the collection.
Oh look, another graded Kershaw autograph that would have gemmed if not for corners earning an 8.5. 


Seriously Beckett people. What did you guys do to my cards? Yes I still have 42 gem mints coming up to show off but how come so many of these only had corner issues and nothing else? Nonetheless this card is still beautiful whether its in a gold or silver banner case but I may or may not try for a bump. Other than my little rant there I love this card.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin


No comments:

Post a Comment