Tuesday, December 1, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number SEVENTEEN - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Gold Parallel Autograph (66/99) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Like yesterdays' Kershaw card that had that "annoying" silver banner I submitted this Seager for a raw review and it came back with this result . .


. . . which meant when I sent it to BGS headquarters it would come back like this . . .


. . . a color coordinated autograph of the present and future shortstop of the Dodgers, one Corey Seager. Unlike the Kershaw from yesterday this Seager card has potential to go up a lot in value over the course of the next 10 years if and when Corey performs to his ability. While I have changed my focus on card collecting I am still hoarding Seager cards and this will be a nice one to have down the road.

Well even though there are still 16 more cards to showcase I am now done with the guaranteed gems as these past 2 were the only ones I was "certain" would come back with a gold banner.


A gold banner for a gold parallel featuring a golden player. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment