Saturday, November 5, 2016

Card of the Day - 2012/13 Panini : Bernie Nicholls Autograph


I was fortunate enough to have met former King Bernie in person at an in store appearance almost 2 years ago (man how time flies). While I picked up a few items at that time I still wanted to have an on card autograph of his. Of course so many other things took precedence since then that only now was I able to lock one down for my collection.

I have noticed that the best bang for my buck for Kings autographs have been from the Panini brand as I believe this is my 3rd such card from that brand. When searching for past Kings players that are not the big names i.e. Luc, Gagne, et al my cap is at most $5 but thankfully most if not all could be had in that ballpark and Bernie here was no exception. 1 bid is all it took for me to win this card for the grand total of $2.98. Not ... too ... shabby.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment