Friday, November 25, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Autograph Green Refractor Parallel (41/99)


I guess I really am going try to get the full rainbow of Corey Seager autographs from this year's Topps Chrome set.

Is this project feasible? If money wasn't an issue of course it would be but I live in the real world so I don't know if I will ever acquire each color but with this green one in hand now I do own 3 to my name now. I have the purple, blue and now green which has the lowest print run of the bunch at 99. I did not want to pick this up with any out of pocket money so I had to decide if I wanted this card or keep cards I already had. Bird in the hand or see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence? Well I decided to try my luck as I unloaded a Koufax auto (the horror I know) and a graded and limited Trout card for this and "yet" another Kershaw autograph. I considered it helping two separate projects at the same time while not losing too much as I still have 2 gem mint Koufax autos in my collection and while the Trout is nice it wasn't a "need". Instead I added to my quest to 100 Kershaw project and picked up another Seager colored autograph.

Of course now I have added yet another card to my next BGS batch which will happen in March of next year. This looks to be a semi lock to gem so be nice to me Beckett.


Forty-One
of
Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment