Thursday, November 10, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number NINETEEN - 2016 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw Base Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw Photo Variation

A great deal which I hope turns into a great looking card in a golden case as I see nothing wrong with this Kershaw photo variation. 

I snagged it on an eBay steal and would love to continue the golden run of my Kershaw variations and think this one will join that club with ease. 


I already showed off the green parallel of this photo variation which also earned a 9.5. This one gets a little higher priority due to the fact that I received an obscene deal on eBay for this and even though it is not numbered like the green one I am just a tad prouder of this one due to the deal.


But just like the green one I expected little to zero issues with this card and it did just that as all the subs earned at least a 9.5 to make this a solid gem. Since both gemmed I "might" try for the orange parallel so I can pare them all together. Might...

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment