Wednesday, November 9, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number EIGHTEEN - 2014 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Base Action Pose Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Action Pose Variation

Another Kershaw action variant from the Heritage brand and another that I hope squeaks by with a 9.5 but I am worried about the centering as it might be just a tad too far to the right to the liking of Beckett to give it a 9. There is also a corner with a small issue but that could only be seen under a loop so I don't "think" that will be an issue.


A small surprise in the gem mint group of this batch as I had an iffy feeling on centering and if that would have been coupled with a corner that I wasn't sure how it would pan out then this would have come back as a silver banner. Thankfully that did not happen.


I guess I was over thinking the potential centering problem as that came back as a 9.5 along with corners earning the same grade. In fact all the subs received at least a 9.5 and this eBay get got even better with the gold banner now attached to it.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment