Wednesday, November 23, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-SEVEN - 2016 Gypsy Queen Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel Gold Variant (1/50) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Gypsy Queen Mike Trout Gold Mini Parallel (1/50)

While a gold banner on a gold parallel is the optimal result of said parallel I am really stretching it here and thinking this returns with a 9.5 attached to it.

While centering and surface looks good there are 2 corners that have issues. I have seen worse on other gem mint cards so it will come down to which grader I get for this card. Hoping for gold but halfway expecting silver. 


Once again I guess I was lucky to get the grader who was in a good mood the day this card hit his/her desk. I saw 2 corners with issues and as expected they did not receive a 9.5 but thankfully they did earn a 9 as the other 3 categories earned the needed 9.5's to make this an overall 9.5 card. Surprisingly I have had great luck with GQ in this batch while in previous batches they have never gone my way. Guess every Penguin has a good day once in awhile.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment