Monday, November 21, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-FIVE - 2016 Gypsy Queen Corey Seager Base Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Gypsy Queen Corey Seager Photo Variation

Out of the 3 paper products I collect (Ginter, Heritage and GQ) the Gypsy Queen brand is a distant third in wanting and quality as unlike Ginter and Heritage I usually receive good returns. I am hoping this time I get a different result with the few GQ I have in the batch.

Out of all of them I would say this is in the best condition and that is with its 1 frayed corner. It's not terrible but it isn't minor so hopefully I get a grader in a good mood when this shows up on his desk.


Guess I indeed got the grader who was in a good mood when sat down with this card.


Frayed corner in my eyes meant nothing in his/her eyes as that sub along with all the other 3 scored at least a 9.5 and this card became yet another solid return from this batch. While there were some disappointments in the beginning a lot of these gems mints are not of the cheap variety aka no 9's among the sub grades. While this is not a big money card I do love the way it looks in its new BGS case. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin


No comments:

Post a Comment