Friday, November 4, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FIFTEEN - 2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Base Refractor Parallel Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2013 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Refractor Parallel

I am going to keep trying to get a full rainbow in gem mint form and this is another stab by me to get that accomplished. 

I have this already in mint 9 form but am hoping this might squeak by but I am holding my breath. It is ever so off centered which I still think should earn a 9.5 but there is 1 corner that gives me concern. This was the best copy I could find prior to the batch submission and if it doesn't gem then I will keep trying till I get a return I like. Hopefully I don't have to but it is what it is.


This is a great way to start the run of FORTY-TWO gold banners from my most recent batch to BGS. While this Seager card's value does not go up all that much with a 9.5 attached it it does bring me closer to my dream of having the full 2013 Bowman Chrome rainbow in gem mint grades. I submitted 3 of the 4 I needed to get upgrades for in this batch and only the green did not gem and since this is the 1st of the gem run you know that 2 did gem. Woo hoo. It's a weak 9.5 but who cares? Not this guy.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment