Thursday, November 24, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-EIGHT - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel (73/75) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Corey Seager Green Refractor Parallel (73/75)  

One of the few cards in the batch that I think has a legit chance at coming back as a pristine 10 as everything checks out except for centering which is maybe 51,52/49,48 as it is almost perfectly centered. There are no corner issues, nor edge problems and surface is clean. Can it earn a 10? Sure but if it doesn't I see no way it doesn't earn at minimum a strong 9.5


While centering did not get a 10 as I thought it would this card did come back as a strong 9.5 as expected. There were 3 9.5's and a 10 when all was said and done and with it another fine addition to my THIRD (My God) Bowman Chrome rainbow project for Corey Seager. I barely got one done with upgrades still needed for it and I am taking on 2 more? What am I thinking? Ha ha. Fun stuff.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment