Sunday, November 27, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Five Star : Julio Urias Base Autograph Gold Parallel (#/50)


As most of you know I love the Five Star brand and wait for it's release with baited breath every year and this go around is no different other than the fact that the first card I have acquired from this year's set is not Mr. Kershaw but of the young ace in training Julio Urias.

I decided to get back into the Julio game and this is my 2nd autograph and 2nd overall card since I made that decision and for some reason his cards are really cheap to acquire right now but I expect next year that won't be the case. 

Even though this is a redemption card I have a funny feeling that it won't be too long (i.e. over a year) till I have the real McCoy in my hands. I expect this will be the 1st of many Urias cards I pick up this off season as unlike Trout/Seager/Kershaw I don't think high prices will be on his cards other than the super limited which I won't be going after anyways. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment