Monday, November 28, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-NINE - 2016 Stadium Club Clayton Kershaw Base Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Stadium Club Clayton Kershaw Photo Variation

This Stadium Club Kershaw card is just like the other one in the batch as it also has a slight fraying issue on 2 corners BUT in this card's case it is very minimal and I think that sub grade will hold at a 9 and hopefully the other 3 subs will earn a 9.5. 


As expected this card came back as a gem mint 9.5 with the corners coming at a 9 which also was expected. 


I surprisingly have had decent luck in this batch with Stadium Club (Mike Trout withstanding) but I am/was very uneasy when submitting these cards. I might end up acquiring this brand from others once they are graded as I feel I am taking a risk. That said I am glad I know what to look for when I submit cards but wish Topps would make these in better quality to minimize condition issues.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment