Tuesday, November 22, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-SIX - 2016 Gypsy Queen Corey Seager Base Mini Parallel Gold Variant (46/50) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Gypsy Queen Corey Seager Gold Mini Parallel (46/50)

Just like the Trout and Kershaw ones I am holding my breath in the hopes of this gold parallel earning a gold banner to make the case color coordinated. Unlike the Trout one though this Seager card only seems to have 1 bad corner so it has a chance at a gold return but still not banking on it.


A pleasant surprise awaited me for this card when I received its result from Beckett. During my inspection I suspected that 1 corner might be an issue when it came to get the card graded but BGS thought not and gave that and the other 3 sub categories 9.5's. Very happy with that considering I truly hate gold parallels with silver banners. They just look ugly to me with that color combination but thankfully this one is not be one of them.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment