Thursday, November 17, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-THREE - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Corey Seager Base X-Fractor Refractor Parallel (99/100) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Corey Seager X-Fractor Parallel (99/100)

Another Corey mini in the batch and another expectant gem mint 9.5 as well.

I have always had issues on measuring centering on a computer screen when it comes to X-Fractors and this one was no different but it looked good enough to take a chance on it. Once it came in and I placed it under a loop it looks to only be slightly off centered but not enough to hinder the overall grade. Of course that is my opinion so lets hope Beckett shares the same view.


Another solid return from the batch as with it's earned 9.5 sub grade on centering it wasn't off centered like I thought it was. Not only did centering receive that high mark but all the other 3 areas earned that as well as this is yet another quad 9.5 gem mint in the batch. I have been luckier with these minis from the 2013 Bowman Chrome brand than I have with the regular sized versions as every mini has at least earned a 9.5 while I still am trying to upgrade a couple of the regular sized brothers.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment