Monday, November 7, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number SIXTEEN - 2016 Topps Chrome Clayton Kershaw Base Photo Variation Green Refractor Parallel (78/99) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Clayton Kershaw Photo Variation Green Refractor Parallel (78/99)

Just like the Seager from this year's Topps Chrome set I only see a slightly fraying on one corner that can hurt the return on this parallel of Mr. Kershaw.

Unlike the Corey one though this one's corner is even more faint and less of an issue than Corey's and even though I believe they both come back as gems if I had to chose one that was more of a sure thing it would be this one. With that said if only one could earn a gold banner I would take the Seager over Kershaw. 


I am still on the fence with these green parallels and that is more because of the design of this year's Topps Chrome set and not of the color. While the blue parallels look good these green "mesh" looking cards look a tad odd to me.


Well I expected this to have no issues whatsoever at achieving a 9.5 from Beckett and it did just that with 3 9.5's and a 10. The 1 corner I said might be a problem was non existent and I now add another gem photo variation for the collection. Yeah buddy.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment