Sunday, November 6, 2016

Card of the Day - 2012/13 Panini : Rob Blake Autograph


I knew when I started my hunt for autographs of former Kings that I would come across players that either I haven't heard of in a long time or possibly ones that just were too pricey to acquire so I didn't pick them up at the time. Rob though simply just slipped through the cracks for the past couple of years. No excuse.

While most older players are fringe guys Rob was and is still a big name in the Kings organization and I don't know why it has taken me this long to have his autograph in my collection. I grew up watching him and he was always one of my favorites at the time. Well thankfully when I did one of my generic searches Rob popped up and I quickly scooped up this bargain card. Less than $3 is always a nice price when it comes to picking up on card autograph especially one of a player that I think is worth more than that.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment