Sunday, November 20, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Mike Trout Base Purple Refractor Parallel (98/275)


It's good to have friends and I and many others have one in Judson of My Cardboard Habit .

Judson wrote up a post one day on his blog stating he was "paying it forward" and was going to gift out some cards to some people and I was lucky enough to be one of them. I have dealt with Judson in the past on some trades and transactions and he is very easy to deal with. He informed me that he was sending me something PC and even though I told him he didn't have to I thanked him in advance for whatever it was. After almost 3 weeks in USPS limbo the mailer showed up at my post office and inside was this great looking purple parallel of Mike Trout from this year's Topps Chrome set. Judson knows I love my rainbows and sending cards to BGS for grading and that is exactly what this card does and will happen to it. Under my new 20x magnifier I see no issues with this card and see no reason why it won't gem when I send it in next March.

Thank you again to Judson for sending a card with no expectations of something being sent back and he has helped push me to do what I have dragged my feet on which is to send care packages out to other people as well. This hobby and the people in it have given me a lot and I have always wanted to pay it back somehow and what better time than now?


Ninety-Eight
of
Two Hundred and Seventy-Five

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment