Friday, January 16, 2015

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter Autograph " D " (17/50)

Another letter bites the dust.

I am working on two big projects and this Matt Kemp one inches its way along with another letter knocked off the to hit list.

Out of the 25 letters needed to spell out the phrase I needed 2 "D's". Already picked up one but still needed the other. Found this one on the bay with a best offer attached by its seller. I tried the low ball technique but he wasn't biting. Tried another semi low ball offer but once again the automatic reject email came back to me. Sigh.... If I wasn't so close I probably would have just cut bait and wait it out for another seller but with this letter in my hands I would by only 7 away from finishing this. Sent him one more offer which was the highest I would go and he ended up accepting it.

With this acquisition it is now 18 down with 7 more to go. Maybe I can really do this. Only problem is that I need 4 "E's". = (



17 of 50

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment