Saturday, January 24, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Yimi Garcia Base Autograph


Even though I have stated before that I would not be acquiring any more non parallel autographs of Dodger players I couldn't pass up such a great deal once it was presented to me.

I thought I was done with Yimi as I purchased the blue autograph parallel on eBay and made a trade with Judson of My Cardboard Habit for the base refactor version. I was content with my Yimi collection but when I was able to pick this up for a just a little over a dollar how can you pass that up? Card books for $8 which seems a few dollars too high but there was no way I was going to pass it up when I could have it for that low amount.

So I have added a card I had no intention to. I welcome it to my collection but if anyone is interested in it, it could be had in a trade for something else I might need.

No comments:

Post a Comment