Thursday, January 22, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Alex Guerrero Base Blue Refractor Parallel (149/199)


The Cuban effect is still in play as for some reason it is still difficult at times to acquire Alex's cards at a reasonable price. While his autograph cards have come down his parallel cards of the black and blue variety never seem to be had as a deal. So when one does pop up I zero in on it.

Book has this card at $6 which to me is too rich so for months I have had to wait for a copy to be available at more than 50% of book as most sales I have seen were coming in at $3 give or take. This one showed up for a mere $1.50 and I hoped with it being officially off season now that no one else would bid on it. Thankfully that small wish came true and I was finally the winner of my own blue Guerrero card.


149
of
199

No comments:

Post a Comment