Thursday, January 29, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Kenley Jansen Base Refractor Parallel (378/500)


I debated on collecting the base refractor parallels from last year's Bowman Chrome issue and up till my acquisition of this card I was still on the fence about it. But when you pick up a card at what you believe is a very good deal it can sway your thinking for future purchases. I came across this card where the seller was asking only 50 cents for it. Will all my refractor purchases be this cheap? No, but this is a good start and I think I can pick the rest up in that ballpark of a price excluding Puig and Kershaw.

This may or may not be my last year getting these base refractor cards but for at least one more year I will strive to collect them all to accompany my blue parallels. Kenley is the first in a long journey as there are a lot of Dodgers to acquire.


378 / 500

No comments:

Post a Comment