Monday, January 5, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Brandon Dixon Base Autograph Refractor Parallel (211/500)


Now back to my regular scheduled searches.

A couple days ago I showed off Dixon's base autograph that I basically acquired for free and now this time I am showcasing the card that I happened to pick up on the same day as the other one.

Unlike the base card where I was the only one to bid on it, this had 3 separate bids and I came out on top for a little less than $5. I find it reasonable anytime you can pick up any type of parallel autograph card for less than $5. It's a nice benchmark to go by.

One card down and one to go. I still need the blue parallel of this card and I expect that one to be just a tad more costly but not overly so as Dixon isn't the biggest of prospects.


211 of 500

Thank you reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment