Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Brandon Dixon Base Autograph Blue Refractor Parallel (39/150)


A week's worth of Dodger's prospect Brandon Dixon and I am now done with acquiring his autograph cards.

Though I wasn't looking for the base autograph I ended up with it since it was had on such a great deal and after the base refractor was acquired I only needed the blue refractor. I expected it would take a little longer than one day after the purchase of the base refractor but it did not as I won this copy just a few hours after the other one.

I even expected to pay a little more since it is more limited than the refractor but I was lucky enough to pick it up for just a few pennies north of $5. A nice little purchase and my Dixon project is finished.

Since he will probably still be playing for the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes next year I might have to print out an 8x10 photo for him to sign as well to add to my collection.


39
of
150

No comments:

Post a Comment