Friday, January 2, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Brandon Dixon Base Autograph


I was not planning to collect or search for anymore non refractor, blue or black parallels of autographs but when you come across a great deal that you can't pass up you don't

Brandon may or may never see the majors but that doesn't stop me from wanting to acquire his autograph cards. I was hunting for the refractor and blue parallels of this card and I came across this one on a misspelled auction. Oh how I love these special auctions.

No traffic, no bids and one winner for less than a buck. Just can't beat that so I couldn't and didn't pass it up. I don't mind having this card in my collection but if someone has an interest in it and would like it we can work out a trade. Help me help you.

Now back to my regular searches.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day

- Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment