Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Blue Refractor Parallel (130/199)


The third priciest (Trout, Puig) blue parallel has finally found a home in my collection.

I can understand Trout being more expensive but why Puig is still more I can only attribute it to the Latin factor. Kershaw here became my "big" purchase of the non autograph cards from the 2014 Topps Chrome set when I won it on a traditional auction on eBay for a little under $4 delivered to me.

Book has it at $8 but would loved to have acquired it at $3 or less but it is what it is. His cards have gone up in price across the board and this one is no exception.

Only a few more to get of these blue beauts and then I can really concentrate on the black parallels.


130 / 199

No comments:

Post a Comment