Thursday, August 13, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Jared Walker Base Blue Refractor Parallel (124/399)


Another blue beauty of a Dodger unknown, or unknown to me at least.

When it comes to these type of players the price ceiling for me is very low as I will not overspend on someone that may or may not make an impact within the organization. Jared happens to be one of two (Brigham being the other) that I was unaware of who they were prior to the 2014 Bowman Chrome release. A little research yielded that he projects to be a decent enough player if not an impact one. We shall just have to wait and see how his career progresses.

With no autograph of Jared in the set there are only two cards I am/was after, the blue and black refractors. Blue being by far the more plentiful I just had to wait till the right auction came around and this happened to be the one. Starting price of $1 and an ending sell price of just a $1 and me as the winner of the card. One down, one to go.


124 of 399

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment