Monday, August 24, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman : Alex Verdugo Base Chrome Blue Twitter Refractor Parallel (10/10)


With the same parallel of Jose De Leon in possession I have been on the lookout for the 3 remaining Dodgers left that were in this Bowman Twitter special. Jose was one of the two big names along with Julio Urias so I expected the other two to be easier. Verdugo here fit that bill to a "T".

With only 10 copies there would be only so many chances to pick this up but at the same time even though it is limited if the player(s) are not hobby hot it doesn't make a difference and they can be had for cheap. With that said I expected to pay a little more than I did for Verdugo here. While he isn't the biggest name he is no scrub on the aftermarket. Check on eBay for sales of his autographs from Bowman Chrome. Not cheap my friends. A couple of these had already been sold so I had a rough idea what I was willing to fork over to pick this up. I wasn't expecting $4.30 that's for sure but that is all I had to send over to acquire this nice blue beauty.

Once in hand the card looks to be in great condition. To grade or not to grade that is the question.


Ten
of
Ten

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment