Friday, August 21, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Grant Holmes Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (46/75)


Slowly but surely I will get all these black and blue parallels from last year's Bowman Draft set and with this Holmes black refractor now in hand I can check off another box on the list.

I am working backwards with Holmes as I 1st picked up his autographed blue refractor and now the "harder" black parallel compared to the blue parallel which I am still trying to hunt down for a reasonable price. With only 75 copies of these it was more important to get this now than later as the blues have 399 copies so I am sure I will find one sooner or later.

Book has this card valued at $10 which is more than I believe it's worth but the $2 plus change I did pay for is more than reasonable. I won it on a traditional auction with minimal effort. Now to find that blue one.


46
of
75

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment