Monday, August 31, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Blue Refractor Parallel (126/250)


With Puig already acquired I only needed Kershaw for my Dodger needs when it came to my thinking of "higher" book priced players. This card didn't cost me as much as I thought it would.

Since Kershaw has become a player that people want his cards even if they are not Dodger fans as his prices have gone up the past 12 months. Book has this card pegged at $10 and while I wanted it I didn't want it that bad. Most eBay sellers were asking around the neighborhood of $5-7 and while I contemplated the $5 asking price I decided to wait it out. Hello off season (at time of this card's purchase, yes it has been in my que that long) and lower priced cards.

Finally found this copy and in the end it was had for a mere $3. That in my mind is a good purchase. Even though book is just a "guide" 70% off of it is still a steal in my eyes. Great card of our franchise player.


126 / 250

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment