Saturday, August 15, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman : Alex Verdugo Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (22/150)


It has been awhile since I had a nice simple and cheap auction win so on a slow day I decided to look at my need list from this year's Bowman release to see if there as something easy to acquire. I zeroed in on two cards and this was the one I won.

Thankfully there aren't many cards left to acquire but the ones I do need are limited blue parallels but since Verdugo has 2014 cards I assumed the 2015 versions would be cheaper to acquire. Off to eBay I went and found this one and only blue copy on a traditional 7 day auction with a starting price of a penny. Two bids is all this card drew but mine was the top one at a nice little total of $2.50. Not much of a bidding war and no hassle and within a few days I added another Verdugo to the collection. I wish all cards were this easy to acquire.

Well with that out of the way it's time to get back to the bigger fish once again.


22
of
150

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment