Saturday, August 22, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Bowman : Scott Schebler Base Chrome Blue Refractor Parallel (90/150)


Once again wanting to check off some cards off my need list but not wanting to play the bidding war I looked at my 2015 Bowman needs and cross referenced it with eBay BIN auctions and came away with only one that fit those requirements.

Though I felt that $4 was a tad much for this card as it books for $6 and I always try to at least get 50% if not 60-70% off of book I just wanted a "win" on this particular day so I hit the BIN button and sent over my 400 pennies and a few days later I had a plain white envelope aka PWE arrive with this blue parallel tucked in between 2 pieces of cardboard. Since it was free shipping I won't bitch about it being in a PWE for an eBay transaction as that is a pet peeve of mine.


90
of
150

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment