Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Julio Urias Base Chrome Orange Refractor Parallel (12/25) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Urias
Seager
Urias

Back and forth I go trying to acquire the rainbow of Bowman Chrome cards of the Dodgers two super prospects. Depending on the day either one is more expensive than the other so the trick is to acquire any said card on the right day at the right time. Today it happens to be Urias's turn.

As stated in Kris Bryant BGS blog entry from a couple days ago there was another card that I was really after and this is the one. I luckily did this transaction before Urias was named the number one left handed prospect in all of baseball and prior to Spring Training. I think it would have "costed" more if I cam across the card at that time. Even with that there were 10 watchers on this BIN auction so I had to move quickly.


Thankfully I was planning to buy the two cards from the seller so he was little more lenient with the best offers. Not too much mind you but considering the two prospects I was looking to pick up reasonable enough. Card books for $40 in raw form so picking it up in gem mint graded form for less than that is a win win in my eyes. 


12 / 25

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment