Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Card of the Day - 2008 SP : Matt Kemp By The Letter Autograph " K " ( 88 / 99 )


K is for Kemp.

I have finally been able to get my hands on the "K" that is needed for the phrase of this never ending project. This letter has one of the larger print runs of 99 but for some reason this is the first time I saw it up on eBay for sale. I tend to think that a lot of people that have it plan to keep it as they probably have spelled out KEMP or MATT KEMP and have no intention to break it up. Bad for me.

All my attention zeroed in on this card when the auction neared its close and thankfully the price did not get out of hand and I was able to pick it up way below my ceiling. Price was cheaper than taking the wife and I out for a fast food meal for lunch.

I am getting close. I can feel it. Can I really finish this project? Knock on wood and wish me luck.


Double 8 of Double 9

No comments:

Post a Comment