Friday, October 10, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Hyun-Jin Ryu Base Blue Refractor Parallel ( 96 / 99 )


Nothing like a blue Dodger card.

With the Bowman Chrome Mini set out in more and more people's hands now there are more and more cards up for sale on the bay which means the prices are coming down finally. I already have the black Seager which is my crown jewel from this set due to the fact that I think it is safe to assume that the black Puig will never make it into my hands.

With that said I can and always will go for these blue beauties and Ryu here is the first to make it into my hands. At the time of the purchase there was no book value assigned due to its recent release but my forking over the cost of a subway sandwich seemed like a good deal. Might even get this one graded in the future as it looks pretty clean.


96 of 99

No comments:

Post a Comment