Sunday, October 26, 2014

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Hyun-Jin Ryu X-Fractor Parallel ( 28 / 100 )


I like Ryu
I like chrome
I like minis
and finally I am starting to come around and "like" the x-fractor parallels.

I have never a big fan of these parallels but the more and more that I acquire them (set completest mentality) I am enjoying them in my collection a little. They will never be the priority as blue and black will always hold that title but if I can get these at a reasonable price then I will try to get my hands on them.

This happens to be another purchase that was done from the hip as at the time there was no price guide to go by but I knew I had to have it one way or another. Found a cheap BIN on eBay and scooped it up for a reasonable price.


28 of 100

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize the X-Fractors were #'d. Sweet pickup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its seems only from the mini chrome factory set does this apply. main reason i went for it. ty sir

      Delete