Friday, October 31, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps Chrome : Carl Crawford Base Black Refractor Parallel ( 24 / 100 )


Even though my focus is and always will be more on autographs for now on I still am in search of all black and blue parallels from the Topps and Bowman Chrome brands.

This is my first black non autograph parallel that I have been able to get my hands on from this year's Topps Chrome set. Like every other year they are numbered to 100. When its not a big name i.e. Crawford here it isn't that much of a hassle and not that costly to get my hands on it. Had to wait for the right auction to bid on as most of them had high shipping rates but finally this one came up and it was time to win it. Two bids is all it took and I won it for a few pennies over a buck. First of many black parallels needed but I have the whole off season to acquire them.


24 / 100

No comments:

Post a Comment