Monday, July 27, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number Eleven - 2014 Bowman Draft : Julio Urias Base Chrome Red Wave Parallel (16/25) Now Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Wave Refractor Urias

Alright, I am officially more than half way through the batch now and all I expected to see are gold banners on the rest of the cards from the batch starting off with yet another Urias parallel. This is a limited (#/25) red wave parallel that looks to me to be perfect all the way around but I don't want to be too confident so I'll say that centering is not perfect and cross my fingers. = )



When I submitted this card there were already 4 other cards that had been graded. 1 had earned a pristine 10 grade while the other 3 earned gem mint 9.5's. I sure didn't want to be the 1st to not earn a gold banner and thankfully I did not.

While I want my cards for the rainbow projects of Urias and Seager to be at least mint 9's there are a few for each player that I really want/need to at least earn a 9.5. Those of course are all the lower numbered parallels such as this red wave. Basically any of the parallels that have 25 or less I want as gems (unless I score a great deal on a 9) and I've done pretty well so far and this is another addition to that gold banner collection.


This card is hot as raw and being graded as a gem mint only makes it more desirable.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment