Saturday, July 4, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Museum : Yasiel Puig Base Blue Parallel (23/99)


Getting close.
Still trying to get all these blue parallels by April 29th (Bowman release date) and put this set behind me.

I picked up the Gonzalez blue for 99 cents as the card books for $8. A great deal indeed and surprisingly I was the only one to bid on it. A day later this Puig's eBay auction was due to end and the starting bid was 99 cents as well. Unlike the Adrian someone had already put a bid on it but with a hour left it was still at 99 cents. The card books for $15 and I expected it to go anywhere from $6-9 based on other auctions. Guess people once again were asleep (though it was the afternoon when this ended) or didn't care for this card. I put my bid in with a few seconds left which raised the price to a mere $1.25. Five quarters for a limited (99) card? Yes and more please.

Now with this card in hand I have 4 more to acquire, Joc, Koufax, Jackie and Trout. Can I do it? Here's to hoping so.


23
/
99

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment