Friday, July 10, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Jeff Brigham Base Chrome Autograph Blue Refractor Parallel (48/150)


$30 for who?
Brigham?
Who?

Prior to this year I did not know who Jeff was but I have since come across his base cards so I did a little research on him. I might know only a little but I know that his this autograph is no where near worth the $30 that it books for.

Verdugo and Holmes are the big autograph names that I am after but I still wanted to acquire Brigham's as long as I could score them at a reasonable amount. Multiple copies of this card have continuously sold for over $10 and sometimes touching $12-$13. I know that is more than 50% off of book but I was not going to part with my cash for that amount.

Finally found a decent copy that was acceptable to me as I've noticed a lot them are off centered. I don't intend to ever send Brigham's cads in for grading but the visual appeal is still important to me. In the end I picked this up at a pretty decent deal. I noticed a few sales prior to mine and they were in the double digit amount so mine for $7 was a nice little figure.


48 / 150

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment