Thursday, July 16, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Museum : Joc Pederson Base Blue Parallel (96/99)


This card is one of the rare times that I believe Beckett has it undervalued and eBay sales can supported that thinking.

Beckett states this card has a high value of $15. (edit : it's now up to $30 as of today) Yeah, good luck trying to find one at the amount at the time of this writing. I missed the couple of BIN's where the price was in the single digits so I was forced to play the bidding game. I had only two cards left to acquire for the Museum issue and Joc was the big one and with him doing well on the field his card values have gone up. Wanting to finish now and move on from this brand I put in a higher than normal bid to hopefully secure Joc finally. Thankfully I did as a last minute bid drove up the end sale price to my limit but not over. I might not have scored a great deal but I did get a good one.

A day left in my personal deadline and I am now down to one last card from this year's Topps Museum issue.


96
of
99

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment