Saturday, July 18, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Chrome : Adrian Gonzalez Base Blue Refractor Parallel (166/250)


Time to make a bigger dent in my quest for all things blue in the 2014 Bowman Chrome issue.

While I expect(ed) Puig and Kershaw to be harder and more expensive to acquire, Adrian seemed to fall into the former category but I refused for him to be in the latter. I had looked high and low for this card and the cheapest I ever found on eBay was $2.50 delivered. Some might find that reasonable but for me it was not. I also looked at other outlets but the prices still trended upwards. I held out until one day it popped up on COMC at a major discounted price. After all this wait I was able to acquire it for a measly dollar.

I know I have mentioned this before but I really do love these shots where the ball is motion on the photo.


166 / 250

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment