Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Heritage : Kenley Jansen Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (51/66)


I do so love me some black chrome but man can they be a real bitch to get your hands on as most years they are one of the more limited parallels in sets and this year's Heritage brand is no different.

Unless the player is a scrub it is really hard to score deals on these babies as there are only 66 copies so multiple people are looking for multiple cards which dives up the cost. Supply and demand at its best. Beckett has Jansen here pegged at $25 which is high as usual. eBay sales have been in the $12-$17 range which I still felt was too high. Not surprisingly I lost out on more than a handful of Jansens as I refused to go over my limit. I am still on the lookout for a Trout black chrome which is more important to me than this card so I only allocated a certain amount for the non "big names". Thankfully one day my limit held as I came out the winner of this copy and checked off another box on my list for this year's Heritage.


51 / 66

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment