Sunday, July 19, 2015

BGS Submission Result Number Seven - 2013 Bowman Inception : Corey Seager Base Autograph Orange Parallel (7/50) Now Graded Mint 9.0


2013 Bowman Inception Orange Seager

And let's make it three of the same card and player but yet another different color. Of the three colors this orange one appears to be in the best shape. As with the other two there is a corner issues but thankfully it is only on one and it is minimal at that. Hard to see with the naked eye so that works in my favor as if Beckett has to see only if its under a magnifier there is a good chance it will receive a 9 sub grade and hopefully the other 3 sub grades get a 9.5. At worst though I expect this will be at least a mint 9.


The disappointing returns are done and that's even with this card earning a 9 which also thankfully is the last non gem mint of the batch.

I hit this one right on the button as I knew the corners would be the issue and they did indeed score an 8.5. I had hoped for a 9 which would have given me a chance at a gem mint card but I was being realistic and a'ok with this beauty coming back as a mint 9. There are only 50 copies of this card and this is the only to have been submitted to be graded so I stand alone in the mint arena.


I have had more bad luck with these Inception cards than I have with Five Star which I find funny. The thicker cards, which I would assume would be more susceptible to quality issues, tend to come back as at least 9's more often than not while my Inceptions come back as 8.5''s. Glad this is not one of them.


The all important 10 grade on the autograph

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. You can never have enough Seager autos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sir... you can not. I think I am up to 9 or 10 now as I have one more to post in the next month or so.
      Get now before they truly go thru the rough

      Delete