Sunday, July 26, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Heritage : Adrian Gonzalez Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (21/66)


Another irritating to acquire card has been finally been snatched up.

This Heritage Adrian card is to what the Ethier framed parallel is in the Topps brand. I have only seen a few of each and with the book value low comparable to other players (Trout, Kershaw) I expected to acquire both much sooner than now. While Ethier is still on out there for me to find Adrian is not.

Adrian is still quite popular in the L.A. area and the hobby in general but I didn't think it would take this long considering book as this valued at $25 but every time is has come up for sale I got out bid as I couldn't rationalize the selling price. At the time this card was due to end though I had sold some comics at a higher than expected price so I had a few more bucks to use towards this card and thankfully I did as my bid put the final sale price at that exact amount. Not the best of deals but considering what they have been going for on the bay it was reasonable enough.

Only Hanley and Trout left and both have been going for high dollars. Might be a long wait till I complete my checklist.


21 of 66

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment