Friday, March 3, 2017

Card of the Day - 2013 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Green Refractor Parallel


... and here we/ I go again with crossed fingers and hopeful wishes and dreams of a gold banner from BGS. Will it happen this time? Time will tell or more specifically on March 4th I'll know.

It is well documented that I am trying to have the entire rainbow of cards from the 2013 Bowman Chrome set of Corey Seager in gem mint condition. There are 16 cards (sans the super) and 14 of mine are in 9.5 condition. Only the X-Fractor and the Green have eluded the gold banner. I will continue till I have all of them in those gold cases and here is my next entry into that hunt.

I snagged this on a 1 bid auction on eBay and since I already have another Green one that one's sale will cover this one's purchase. Looking at this on the computer screen I hoped that the corners, edges and surface are/were good as from left to right this looks centered but from top to bottom it is a tad off. Centering will probably earn a 9 (better not get an 8.5) so I need the other 3 categories to hold their own at 9.5 to get me my Green gem. I will not be waiting a whole month to know the answer as I will be submitting this as a RCR and if it doesn't gem (God forbid) I will sell it and wait for another Green to show up. If it does then I will be one step away from a full gold banner rainbow. Crossing my fingers.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment